Air Purifying Respirator (APR) is a classroom based course that provides information and practical training for the effective care, use and inspections of an Air Purifying Respirator. This course is included in the full Respiratory Protective Equipment training course.
Air Purifying Respirator (APR)
- Hazard Awareness
- How to perform pre-use inspections and cleaning
- How to correctly don the APR
- How to correctly perform seal check
- Awareness of APR limitations
- When to replace APR canisters and filters
- Knowledge testing, including a written exam.
- Practical test, where participants must demonstrate the use of equipment throughout course