Advantage Learning Solutions Standard First Aid - Blended Online Course is offered through both our Fort McMurray and Edmonton location as there is an in-class component to this online first aid course.
CPR Certification Online First Aid Course Description:
Advantage Learning Solutions CPR and First Aid Certification Online is a blended online course. The blended delivery method relies on a combination of in-class, face-to-face instruction with online instruction components.
The way this online first aid course is typically set up is with the theory and information portion conveyed to participants outside of the classroom (electronically). The in-class component is dedicated to the practical portion of the class: skill development and application of theory.
First aid certification online is designed for those that require a Standard First Aid Certificate but cannot commit to the 16-hour in-class Standard First Aid Training Course (also offered at Advantage Learning Solutions) due to an irregular schedule or other factors.
About course offering-
- In Fort McMurray this course is administered through Aurora Training Corp (221 Tundra Dr, Fort McMurray).
- In Edmonton this course is administered through Advantage Learning Solutions at our shared facility with Leavitt Training (15712 112 Ave NW, Edmonton).
For more information about this course offering, please contact us.
- Preparations for responding
- The EMS system
- Check, call, care procedure
- Airway emergency
- Breathing and circulation medical emergencies
- Respiratory and cardiac arrest first aid procedures
- Proper wound care
- Head, bone, muscle, spine, and joint injuries
- Unexpected medical emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Proper procedures for dealing with poisons