The purpose of this Confined Space training is to ensure that the end-user demonstrates proficiency and a general understanding of the duties of a monitor and entrant. Confined Space Entry and Monitor are combined into one program and is facilitator led in a classroom environment.
- Confined Space Monitor Basics
- Legislation and Regional Code of Practice
- Confined Space Entry Planning and Hazard Assessment
- Confined Space Identification and definitions
- Flammable Explosive Atmospheres
- Oxygen Enrichment/Flammable Atmospheres
- Oxygen Deficient/Inert Atmospheres
- Isolation, Ventilation, Purging, Atmospheric Monitoring Requirements
- Confined Space Control Measures
- Confined Space Entry Permitting
- Entry Tags & Signage
- Confined Space Monitor Responsibilities
- Knowledge testing, including a written exam.
Effective November 1, 2020 we will no longer be delivering OSSA Confined Space Entry and Monitor and will only be delivering Energy Safety Canada (ESC) Confined Space Entry and Monitor courses. For more information, please contact us.