The purpose of this OSSA Confined Space training is to ensure that the end-user demonstrates proficiency and a general understanding of the duties of a monitor and entrant. Confined Space Entry and Monitor are combined into one program and is facilitator led in a classroom environment.
- Confined Space Monitor Basics
- Legislation and Regional Code of Practice
- Confined Space Entry Planning and Hazard Assessment
- Confined Space Identification and definitions
- Flammable Explosive Atmospheres
- Oxygen Enrichment/Flammable Atmospheres
- Oxygen Deficient/Inert Atmospheres
- Isolation, Ventilation, Purging, Atmospheric Monitoring Requirements
- Confined Space Control Measures
- Confined Space Entry Permitting
- Entry Tags & Signage
- Confined Space Monitor Responsibilities
- Knowledge testing, including a written exam.