Advantage Learning Solutions (Leavitt Training) is a Suncor Energy approved provider for Supplied Air Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE).
Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) is a classroom based course that provides information and practical training for the effective care, use and inspections of respiratory protective equipment. Participants will be trained in using the following types of RPE equipment:
- Air Purifying Respirator
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Remote Supplied Breathing Apparatus.
- Hazard Awareness
- Choosing the appropriate RPE for a given situation
- Performing Pre-use Inspections
- Donning and Doffing Air Purifying Respirator (North 7700 Half Mask)
- Donning and Doffing Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (Scott 2.2)
- Donning and Doffing Remote Supplied Breathing Apparatus (Scott SKA-PAK)
- Knowledge testing, including a written exam.
- Practical test where participants must demonstrate the use of equipment.